Wednesday, June 08, 2005

baby cot

Well, I put half the flat up for sale today, including my DVD player-my prized possession, the fridge, the bed, the cooker,the washing machine, the printer and the baby's cot. I couldn't reply to any of the calls as i was teaching, by the time i got home Teos had made a deal with her cousin, I did speak to an Indian woman who wants the cot, T's cousin doesn't have any kids so I think that is the only thing we'll sell.
Paid the electricity, and had to call the bastards to tell them we had paid before it was cut off-$500 this time for 2 months, better than the average of $2000 we had over last summer, but it probably helped that I cut the plug off some of the air-cons! Nothing wrong with opening the windows, it's only 30C here, although it is still 27C at night!! That will rise to 35C by August. They will love the weather in Spain, Hot, DRY, and cool nights.
Woke up this morning and my phone had been cut off, had to phone those bastards and tell them I had paid it yesterday, although I did tell them I'd paid $500 rather than the $200 that I actually had, I had already paid $200 last week, Where does it ever end? They say you have to rob Peter to pay Paul, well Peter better watch out, cause I'm looking for him, and Paul can sod off too!
Did 2 hours at school today and 1 hour private tuition. The kids can be exhausting sometimes...but wo....but wort... kids can be exhausting sometimes.
6 days until they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment