Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The journey

Well, I saw them off at the airport this afternoon. I have just checked their flight and they are on the tarmac at Bangkok airport-technology really is amazing! They will take off again in 25 minutes for Bahrain, where I should be able to call them.After a 3 hour wait they will board a flight to London where they will arrive 22 hours after leaving Hong Kong at 6.25amBST . THEN ....they will take a coach to Luton Airport and get a flight to Malaga Spain and arrive at 3pm Spanish time,30 hours after leaving!!
I wish I was there to help Teosdee,the kids can be a handful just at home never mind on a plane. I am here watching the news -Michael Jackson getting off, sickening really, he should at least be placed under psychiatric care.

No comments:

Post a Comment