Monday, November 14, 2005

7 days is a long time

7 days without a fag.It feels like I am underwater waiting to come up to breathe.I feel on the edge constantly.Does this feeling go away, or is this really how life feels drug-free? The air has a chill to it here, and I don't miss having to stand in the garden to smoke.The back door is firmly closed enabling the little heating we have to stay inside. The kids are driving me loopy, especially my little angel Jack.This may not be because I have given up smoking though, as Teosdee seems as stressed as me.I think it is the 'terrible twos' more than anything, and having to stay indoors a lot.
Winter in Liverpool, the idea scared the hell out of me just a few months ago.I think I can cope now though,but only with the knowledge that I can get out.The knowledge that I won't be doing two winters here.the idea of spending an extended length of time here still does scare the hell out of me. Imagine if you lived here?
It is 'Parents Evening' tomorrow at Joseph's school tomorrow-should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment