Friday, June 16, 2006

ole, ole ole ole,....

8 days into the world cup, and I haven't watched a single game in the pub! Football fever is severe here,this is the first world cup that I've watched in the uk since 1986.In fact only the second I've watched in the UK(I was in Germany in 1982). Teosdee and Jack should be over the gobi right now.Joseph and I had a day flight all the way from Hong Kong-we saw everything.
I could go and watch a game in the pub tomorrow(Saturday), they should be home for lunch. Think I'll wait till during the week though. I can't wait to see them both, these 4 weeks have flown by though, especially when we were mentally prepared for 3 months. Tomorrow will be a hot and sunny day, my family will be together,the world cup is on the TV-what more is there to life?

No comments:

Post a Comment