Tuesday, February 06, 2007

the 51st state!




And so, Liverpool is bought by 2 very rich Septic Tanks, I personally would have preferred the (rich)Arabs, having seen what the Dubai government is capable of.I also envisiged cheap flights between Liverpool and Dubai. I have no wish for improved transport with our American cousins.
Man Utd were bought out by the Glazer bros, but so have a lot of British Companies. Apple records finally ended their 30 year fight with Apple computers this week-somehow Apple computers won, although it was quite obviously founded in the 70's , whereas the Beatles set up Apple records in 1968!! Budvok suffered a similar loss to Budvieser. I digress.
Will the new Anfield be full of Mcdonalds, Starbucks, and cheerleaders?
Don't get me wrong, I am happy with the investment-if we realistically wish to keep up with Chelsea and Utd, we needed to sell to someone with some serious dosh.
Let's just hope we haven't sold our soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment