Monday, April 30, 2007

30 DAYS

It is now 30 days until my experiment of being an Englishman in England ends. I am on strike from work tomorrow-something that would never happen in Asia! Mayday bank holiday next week I have my leaving 'do' on the 18th, my last week that I'll work a full 5 days, the next week is the late May Day holiday. I feel that a weight has lifted from my shoulders, the uncertainty of Hong Kong doesn't even register-yet. I know that I will thoroughly enjoy Barcelona-a month of sun,sea,and study in one of the world's most cosmopolitan cities is there to be enjoyed. I have never been unable to find work in Hong Kong. It's school for the kids that occupies my thoughts.I have applied for Lantau International School already for Joseph, I just have to transfer the money-tomorrow.That, of course is a commitment to Lantau. I haven't lived there for 6 years.It is a big step, to go back to the Island.ShamShuiPo will never do for 2 hyper little boys.
Here WE go, Isn't life great?

No comments:

Post a Comment