Monday, July 09, 2007

day 3 hong kong

Day 3 hong kong.
Arrived on Saturday at 5pm after the most
horrendous flight.the pilot warned us at Gatwick
that there would be turbulence most of the
way-and he wasnt joking!It was a bit like being
on the bus up to my wifes place in the
mountains.sleep was out of the question,so was
drinking to keep my mind off impending
disaster-Beer was £3 a can.fully stressed and
shaken after 12 hours of being shaken and scared
the crap out of,we thankfully landed.I was in the
pub by 8pm, and managed to calm myself down with
the help of a few beers!
It is bloody hot here.33c and very high
humidity.barcelona weather is but a
distant,pleasant memory.I knew it would be tough
arriving at this time of year-and it is.it has
been great seeing so many familiar faces,and
catching up with the latest goss.more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment