Friday, July 27, 2007

The youngest students in the world.

I have just finished a course in a kindergarten 'teaching' a group of 15 month to 24 month old (babies is the only word to use).Not only were they the youngest that I have ever taught,but by far the cutest. As my own children are far away at the moment, it did cheer me up to spend time with these kids.
I begin my real job on the 1st of August,which I am really looking forward to.I will be responsible for developing the curriculum for mainly primary schools and will still do some teaching as well.The money is good, and only 20 hours a week.This means I can teach adults a few evenings a week as well.
My acclimatisation to the heat here has been slow.I still find that unless I nip into a shop after 10 mins then I am soaked to the skin, this seems to affect the locals as well. Friday today,my biggest battle is to stay out of the pub(nothing wrong with sitting outside though!).

No comments:

Post a Comment