Friday, May 20, 2011

Caution

The first lesson to be learnt from all of this is; Be wary of women who will do anything to get their hands on a UK passport and UK residency.Bizarre as that seems to most of us-who would want to live in the Shithole we know and love (and left)?There are indeed people who regardless of moral and ethical concerns will somehow wheedle their way in, and once there, you will find your services are no longer required, and said woman will join her compatriots in some English ghetto or other. Strange thing is, is that the exact same thing happened to my elder brother a couple of years ago, with a woman from the same country, luckily for him no kids were involved, just lots of money! Detractors may say, then don't marry an Asian woman half your age. I married in my twenties, my wife was 5 years older than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment