Sunday, October 16, 2011

one year

2 weeks away from a whole year.The last night I went into Jack's bedroom,I kissed him goodnight,trying desperately to hold back my tears.I told him I love him,and I hope he will be a good boy for his mother

Then I went into Joseph's bedroom,Joseph already knew something very wrong was happening.I explained to Joseph that I would be away for a very long time and that it was his job to be the man of the family and be brave.I also told him that my leaving had nothing to do with him or his brother,and that adults sometimes argue. I kissed him and held him for so long,I couldn't hold my tears back.He also cried but the same as me he tried to hide it.I then went downstairs and completely broke down and sobbed-alone. The next morning as they went to school I tried desperately to be brave,but instead was short(in time not temper) with them. I once again broke down when they left.Later as I was leaving and my taxi had arrived,my wife,who had not spoken to me for a month,came and kissed me. One year.

No comments:

Post a Comment