Saturday, January 21, 2012

Silence

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.”
― Charles de Gaulle
“I heard silence, silence infinite as the bottom of the ocean, a silence that sealed.”― Anne Spollen, The Shape of Water

Silence can hurt more than any word.
Words can squeeze your heart but silence can tear you apart.



Silence speaks
Silence screams
Silence talks louder then any word
that cuts true the heart like a sword.

Silence speaks
Silence screams
Silence echoes in my ears
to my eyes it brings tears

Silence speaks
Silence screams
Silence drives me around the bend
what's the problem i don't understand

Silence speaks
Silence screams
Silence is a weapon of your choice
To cut trough my heart
Like a sword
with out saying a single ward


Milica Franchi De Luri


Silence holds more voice than any shouting or screaming,
Silence can be heard for miles,
Silence is the key to everything and the doorway to nothing.
Silently you choose to be and silence is your eternity
You cannot hold silence in your arms and nourish it,
But silence in your heart can take away with it every beat, and from your body, each breath and from your soul the ability to fly.
Beware of silence as it might creep up on you and take you by surprise.


Karla Bell

Silence Part II
The silence continues
And so does this game
What's worst is I know
That I'm the only one to blame
It's all my fault
It's because of what I did and didn't do
And it hurts so much
Because i'm so in love with you
I can hear in the silence
What I've heard for some time
You don't say anything
But I know what's on your mind
You leave behind silence
In the dark abyss that is my heart
And what's worst is
I, myself, tore it apart
When I realized what I was doing
It was already too late
Just another
Twist of my terrible fate
And silence took over
A silence caused by me
A silence that's eternal
A silence that won't leave


M.A. Ces

No comments:

Post a Comment