Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's just not funny anymore!

It is 0c outside with freezing fog! There has been a frost every night for a week now.On Sunday morning we went to the country park near my house. The fields were were thick with frost and the duck pond was frozen.The kids loved walking through the winter wonderland, and Teosdee made 'snowballs' with the frost.By the time we were walking home Jack was screaming, as I think he was just too cold.My ears stung and my nose turned numb as I took Joseph to school this morning. The weather forecast is for snow and blizzards this weekend.The wind is apparently going to come direct from the North Pole!I think it is still about 28c in Hong Kong.
15 days without smoking now, not a single fag! The patches really do seem to work.I have reduced the stength of the patches as well.Still a long way to go before I am nicotine free.
Christmas is in full swing here.Some houses already look like Santa's grotto.Do these people really enjoy Christmas or do they, as I suspect always feel let down on the day after building up to it for so long?
24 hour drinking begins in 2 days.I still haven't been in a pub since July, although a 24 hour session in the OCH would definitely go down well right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment