Thursday, December 29, 2005

1Interview 1job.
I had my first interview just before xmas,for the civil service.The 3 hours consisted of an exam,after which those that failed left.That was followed by a group discussion in groups of 4.The final part was an individual role play,oral and written.The interviews were held at Anfield o' haloed ground! I received a call the next day to say that I was successful. Joseph and I had a quiet xmas, we only went out to church.No drinking,smoking,but a lot of TV.The weather has been bitterly cold, -9c last night , not above zero today.The snow is due any minute.Joseph and I have been together 24 hours a day, for 8 days since he finished school.He follows me around the house. If I go to the shop he has to come.7 days until he goes back to school.New Year's.....looks quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment