Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Adios Amigos

Welcome to my blog.
A 'blog' is just an online journal. Mine is a collection of silly news about myself,or it may be taken from the wider world.I have kept it up for 2 years now-check the archives on the right side column.You can also find some links to my other blogs there or other blogs that I like. The main idea is to let family and friends from afar know how we are getting on,but as my travels are not really that interesting-I need to throw in some other stuff as well.
I head to Barcelona tomorrow at 5am to begin my TEFL or CELTA as it is officially known. I am taking it to give myself an edge in the job market in Hong Kong.
Sadly I have to say goodbye to my colleagues here in Birkenhead, but I have invited them all to come and visit us in The Far East.
The school in Barcelona has a computer room, so I will keep posting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:37 pm BST

    Hope that everythings going very well with you chris - we all miss you! You'll be happy to know that its been very busy - must be because you're not here to answer most of the calls for us!
    Best wishes - Barbara C

    ReplyDelete