Monday, May 30, 2011

1001 posts

My last post was my 1,000th, since I began this blog almost exactly 6 years ago.Pity about the content, a far cry from the photos and videos of the family hiking, swimming, playing here in Hong Kong, or in the UK. 'Trying Europe' was definitely my biggest mistake, should have just carried on here. We certainly have been 'on the move' and a look through the archives was on the whole, always optimistic until just 6 months ago.As it stands now, I should rename the blog 'The Mercers divided'. As it stands I still have no contact with my boys, I have not spoken to them for months, all phone numbers have changed. This was all done without my knowledge, and I have no idea what my boys have been told. I have a stark choice now, to stay here in Hong Kong, working, furthering my career-as I have always done, but without any contact with my children.Or return to Mersyside, jobless, with little hope of gaining employment, to fight for the custody of my children.If I am forced into that corner, then I will fight with the same vigour as I have fought with all these years, when I got my wife visas here in Hong Kong and in the UK, against all the odds and all expectations.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:28 am BST

    Hi Chris, I'm a writer from Hanoi. Are you still living in Hong Kong?

    ReplyDelete