Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thank you Lord!

Thank you Lord, for never making an appearance or making yourself felt in my 43 years, thank you for not bothering me and not interfering in my life in any way whatsoever. I never heard your whisper or felt your spirit, or anything! Thank you for being so strong that even when I begged for your help, especially when my brother was murdered that you still held out and kept your silence. Thank you for being so resolute that no matter that I prayed for the victims of countless disasters you maintained your secrecy and still did nothing!
Thank you Lord, for the nothing you have done!
And I feel absolutely sure that you will never stoop so low as to make an appearance in the years left to me, no matter what they may entail, thank you your omnipotenceness, I shall not not look for you as the light fades from my body and soul as I know, I know you shall not be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment