Monday, September 26, 2005

sunday roast

Of course one of the best things about being home is the food.Yesterday, after church I made a full roast- Roast chicken and lamb,stuffing,yorkshire pudding,roast spuds,carrot-parsnip-swede,gravy and rhubarb pie with custard. It was the first Sunday that we stayed at home and it was great,food, TV and wine.
On Saturday we walked along the coast. The kids loved the horses and cows even though it was quite chilly, and they walked until they could walk no more.At that point we just jumped on the train and were home within 20 minutes.Teosdee still managed to pick some blackberries,the last of the year I think-frost is on the way.
I start my Cantonese course tomorrow, and Mandarin on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chris,Just to let you know I got a wee girl now.Born on the 4th at Queen Mary.
    Check out my blog for pics.Hope all going well with yourself and family.
    Cheers
    Donald

    ReplyDelete