Sunday, November 05, 2006

archives

Don't forget to check the archives-along the right hand side of the page.It may seem like a photo blog at the moment, but that is just because I've been away for 3 weeks.
I will try and write more, but a picture can say a thousand words-sometimes.
Jack was 3 years old in the last month, and Teosdee was 40! She didn't seem overjoyed at the idea.
Only a few weeks before xmas, and our flight to Hong Kong and the Phillipines.
Money has been tight whilst waiting for the government to get off it's arse and begin paying for Jack's nursery which is £500 per month.The idea being,that nursery education is subsidised allowing both parents to work.
We have now waited 3 months and haven't received a penny towards it.this is playing havoc with our xmas plans.I plan to spend most of the day fighting on the phone tomorrow-oh joy!
The way I see it, is that we are now much worse off than we ever were in Hong Kong, and both of us are working! Nursery fees were difficult in HK as well, but at least it was only me working. Fingers crossed that I get some answers tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment