Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gym

Had a day off today, I must first correct my last written entry(Spring to life-below). I didn't, after all change jobs, as when I handed in my notice, my employer made me an offer I couldn't refuse(don't worry no horses heads were used). So I am now staying put, working longer hours-for more money, and being paid to travel etc.
My mum is over at the moment, and I have been testing her new camera-notice the much improved photos below. I took the kids to the beach today,whilst Teosdee and Mum went shopping. I then came home and then went to the gym. It was my first time today, you have to join a training course before they let you loose on your own.This is actually a government gym and is filled with the latest hi-tech stuff,5 mins from my house. It is very cheap-less than 50p per hour and the course was very useful. The local swimming pool has now opened, and once the typhoon heading our way has gone(extremely early-apparently due to La Ninya), I will be trying to improve my swimming.Anyway the pics(not the gym) from today are below-it will be back to my camera next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment