Thursday, November 07, 2013

Children are not pawns!

Here we are again;
 Using your children as bargaining chips has to be the most deplorable act possible, denying contact for 5 months AGAIN is spiteful. Once again dropping all forms of communication, but then once again to deny them the right to go their grandmother's 70th birthday party has to be the lowest of the low. I have kept my silence for these 5 months, especially on here. I knew there was no hope for us to be friends but hoped civility would eventually prevail. 15 minutes ago you told my mother that the kids, although they were excited about the party to meet their uncles and cousins and be with their grandfather and grandmother who they dearly love, would be spending the night at your cousin's who are having a meeting about their christmas party, and told their grandmother it is because your cousins are more important... curse you woman, how can you be so spiteful?One day, I promise you this; I have kept every single communication between us, and one day I will tell our beautiful boys the truth. I will not be alone in telling them the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Children are not pawns! I completely agree with you, god grant, that she will hear you, will understand and will correct a situation , if not now, in the future

    ReplyDelete