Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sons

I did as much as could, but now sadly my role has been taken away from me. I hope, my boys you both have the inner calm and gentleness I have given you. You both have a fire inside you, a fire to be the best, you are both the best at everything you do, academically and otherwise. You are both gentleman with a high respect for your fellow men...and importantly women. Your lives have not been easy, and will not be, but you are good, very good sons to your mother as you should be. All that meet you, love you, you are both so very special,. I expect everything from you my sons, everything. The sky is not the limit, there is no limit. Know this; Your father thinks of you, every second, every minute, every hour of every day, and my love as I have told you both so many many times goes from here to the furthest furthest stars and back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment